The purpose of the project
- Strengthening the energy security of small cities of Ukraine
- Organization of the Institute of cooperation of civil society, local authorities of small towns (under 50 thousand population), the expert community of Ukraine and abroad, investors, MFIs in the field of energy security (energy conservation, energy efficiency, renewable alternative energy, sustainable development).
- 1st event: the Holding of "the 1st (organisational) of the Сonference of experts on energy security, energy efficiency, environment and sustainable development, working with small cities of Ukraine"
Invited: representatives of NGOs, experts, representatives of the city authorities, investors, stakeholders. Quantity: 25-40. Term: March 2017
In the end, the Сonference endorsed the resolution and the signing of the Memorandum on cooperation of expert community in the field of sustainable development and energy security of small cities of Ukraine.
- 2nd entry of the "Forum of cooperation of small cities of Ukraine on energy security, energy conservation, ecology and sustainable development"
Invited: representatives of small cities of Ukraine, representatives of NGOs, experts, representatives of the city authorities, investors, stakeholders. Quantity: 250-400 people. Term: may 2017
Following the Forum there will be a survey of representatives of small cities, collected information about their problems, and also carried out the identification of those cities which dotov to cooperation with the expert community.
- 3rd event: Holding of the 2nd conference on energy security, energy conservation, ecology and sustainable development of small towns of Ukraine"
Invited: representatives of NGOs, experts, representatives of cities that have expressed a desire to cooperate, investors, stakeholders. Quantity: 35-50. Deadline: October 2017
As a result of the conference development strategy to help the small cities of Ukraine, which expressed a desire for development, the formation of working groups and signing necessary documents.
- A common strategy between towns
- The attraction of the business potential to the economies of cities
- A reduction of expenses of budgets of energy efficiency
- The involvement of the state, credit and grant funds for the development of local infrastructure
- More productive work with small cities and towns in the preparation and writing of action plans for energy security and sustainable development
- Education and research Institute of cooperation for assistance to small cities in the adaptation and efficient use of energy
- Identification of scientific and technical potential of small cities
- The motivation of small cities of Ukraine more actively involved in planning its energy security
- The active involvement of people to address the problems of local energy
- The development of General schemes, methods and mechanisms of the decision of the Central the most painful problems of energy most cities of Ukraine